What is the Jessner Peel?
The Jessner peel is an all natural peel formulated with potent antioxidant protection by Dr. Noel Aguilar. It is a professional strength peel, and therefore must be done by a licensed esthetician.
This peel combines Resorcinol, Salicylic Acid, L-Lactic Acid, red wine, and Lycopene to provide a very noticeable and effective exfoliation.
How does the peel work?
With the Lyco Ionic Jessner Peel, you will experience less of the common jessner side effects: irritation, blotchy redness, and itching. Results are generally visible after only one treatment. The Lyco Ionic Jessner Peel process usually requires one full week from application to completion and is great for those who are acne prone, photo damaged, have fine lines, or have post inflammatory pigmentation due to acne scarring.
What are the benefits?
• Smoothes and diminishes fine lines and wrinkles
• Reduces the appearance of acne scarring, age spots, and
other forms of hyper pigmentation
• Reduces the appearance of large pores
• Improves the texture and overall complexion of the face
• Can help to loosen and reduce acne
• Assists with treatment of melasma
• Restores skin to a more healthy, youthful glow
• Can act as a customized treatment for more extensive
What is the cost?
The price is $325 and includes
prep kit, peel, take home kit and hydrating facial after peel.
A 72 hour patch test is required before applying this peel.